Wednesday, January 20, 2010

School Update

I am in week two of my first ever online class.  I thought I would have a hard time with this, but I think it may actually be easier for me than going to class.  My fear was that without going to the classroom, I would neglect my schoolwork.  This class (Medical Terminology) has two assignments or more due each week and that keeps me on top of everything.  So the new semester has begun well.

Friday is the big day for me though.  My interview for the Physician Assistant program.  I have been told to show up at 2:30 for registration.  They will begin with opening remarks, financial aid information, a tour and then I will interview at 4:15pm.  There were over 200 applicants for 24 openings.  I don't know how many of us they are interviewing.  If you think of it, please lift up a prayer for me that I interview well.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I'm SO EXCITED for you!!! You will do GREAT on your interview! Are there any sites with feedback from previous students who interviewed there? J used studentdoctor.net as a resource for his interviews -not sure if they have your school but maybe worth checking into. Good luck to you! I wonder if there are several rounds of interviews or if all are on Friday - will they be closed or open file? And do you know if you'll be in pairs or individual interviews? Best of luck to you! I'll be praying! Let me know if you're free next week for a playdate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill be keeping you in my thoughts. i hope you do great!

    ReplyDelete